Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

I'd see him without clothes #sexysnippets #amwriting #mmromance Sicario

Hello, readers. I've got more sexy snippets from my current work-in-progress Sicario: the full novel. This is unedited so pardon any errors.
The sexy snippets rule: share seven sentences from your WIP or published book and add the link to the post to the sexy snippets sign up page.
Follow sexy snippets on Facebook or Twitter
 



I headed for the porch of the cabin and climbed the stairs. “You’re going to have to take your clothes off out here. Gianna will kill me if we drip water all over the wooden floor inside. It only got replaced recently.”
I said the words in a matter of fact tone as I sat on the top step to pull my boots off.
“Okay,” he said and mirrored what I did.
My pulse raced. I'd see him without clothes.
*****
I hope you enjoyed it. Come back next time for more.
Check out the other sexy snippets this week.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, what fun, and very sneaky, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yes, the fun's about to start for them.

      Delete