Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

"Fresh and distinctive" 5-star #BookReview for Sicario and Duce by @prismbkalliance

Happy Monday, readers! I started today on a high note when I discovered a fantastic 5-star double book review for both Sicario: Part One and Duce by Prism Book Alliance.

It is a wonderful feeling when a reader understands what you're trying to do and 'gets it'. I feel as if I should frame the review and hang it on my wall as motivation for writing the other books in the series. Thank you to Queue and Prism Book Alliance to giving my books a shot.

Anyway, I won't bore you with a monologue. Go and check out Queue's review.
Here's the first paragraph:

"I read a lot of books but it’s not very often I find something truly unique and original. However, that is exactly what happened with these two stories. The plot and world are totally special and Kai Tyler’s writing voice is completely fresh and distinctive."

Click to read the rest of the review.
http://www.prismbookalliance.com/2015/11/sicario-duce-worlds-end-bks-1-2-by-kai-tyler-book-review-by-queue/

2 comments: