Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

He could see beyond what I projected #SexySnippets #MMRomance #Suspense Sicario

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets organised by The Nuthouse Scribblers.

This week I bring you a snippet from Sicario: A Novel.
In this scene, Lexan has just arrived at the Ranch and has been invited inside by Gianna, Enzo's sister. They are chatting when Enzo arrives. It follows on from last week's snippet. Enjoy.


“Gia, I didn’t know you had a guest,” he said in a deep voice that commanded attention and sent a sizzle down my spine to my balls.
I stood from the chair, suddenly not wanting him standing over me. I wasn’t afraid of him. But the way he looked at me was as if he could see beyond what I projected.
She waved her hand in my direction as she stood too. “Enzo, this is Alex. He’s here for the ranch hand job.”
“Nice to meet you, Alex, but have you worked in a ranch before?” He looked me over, assessing me as if he didn’t believe I was suitable for the job.
http://www.kaityler.com/#!sicario/jf5nt

It's longer than seven sentences but I didn't want to lose the context of the scene.
I hope you enjoyed it. Find out more about Sicario: A Novel.

Leave me a comment and check out the other Sexy Snippets

1 comment:

  1. With good reason, huh? Fab snippet :-)

    ReplyDelete